A Community of Safety, Care, & Understanding Awaits
Many people develop Alzheimer’s, dementia, and other cognitive and memory problems as they grow older. These issues can change many different aspects of your loved one’s life, but this doesn’t mean that their quality of life has to change as well.
Boulder Ponds Senior Living strives to help those with memory and cognitive dysfunctions by providing a dedicated memory care lifestyle complete with trained staff, relaxing and secure environments, and engaging activities.
Bring comfort, security, and stability to your loved one’s life and contact us today.
What Is Memory Care?
Memory care is uniquely designed to address cognitive and memory problems caused by issues like dementia and Alzheimer’s.
Everybody responds to their cognitive issues differently, so we customize your loved one’s level of care based on their needs. The care we provide could be supporting daily living activities like eating, bathing, cleaning, and moving, or keeping your loved one engaged with special activities that promote cognitive health and memory skills.
We’ll ask to meet your loved one prior to joining our community so we can tailor our lifestyle to suit them best.
Memory Care May Be Right For Your Loved One If…
- They have or show signs of cognitive deficiencies.
- They require professional help to meet their needs.
- They are not able to live at home safely anymore.
- They struggle with stress or anxiety.
- They wander or forget where they are.
Identifying Your Loved One’s Level of Support
The basis of your loved one’s experience is determined by the level of support they need. We consider everything to ensure a life of comfort and ease, and tailor our services to match.
One way we do this is by considering their daily living activities, like:
- Bathing and personal hygiene
- Moving around
- Managing medications
Services & Amenities
Every resident under our care has access to our full range of services and amenities. We are proud to offer:
- Registered nurses and specially trained caregivers on-site 24/7
- Registered nurse supervision and support
- Housekeeping and laundry services
- Health and wellness programs
- Medication management
- Social, recreational, spiritual, & educational opportunities
- 24-hour onsite staff
- 3 chef-prepared meals a day
- Group activities
- Customized daily living assistance
- Fall detection and proactive health monitoring
- A beautiful and spacious community room
- Lounge and fireplace
- Fitness center
- Private dining room
- Interfaith chapel
- Security and emergency systems
- Whirlpool spa
- Outdoor fireplaces and walkways
- Air purification system
- Adherence to the latest hygiene and sanitation standards
- Temperature controlled garage & storage
Why Choose Us?
Our community is proud to offer extensive services to help our residents achieve a relaxed and comfortable quality of life.
Your experience starts with choosing a lifestyle perfectly suited to your needs. Discover our options or speak to our team to see how we can serve you best.
Our community is proud to offer extensive services to help our residents achieve a relaxed and comfortable quality of life.Services & Amenities
Your experience starts with choosing a lifestyle perfectly suited to your needs. Discover our options or speak to our team to see how we can serve you best.What Level of Care Should You Choose?
A Caring Team
Our staff is the bedrock of our community. Their commitment is to you, your comfort, and your quality of life.Our Community
Directions to Our Community
Our community is conveniently located on Jade Trail North, just off Purple Heart Trail.
- 192 Jade Trail North
- Lake Elmo, MN 55042
Call Us Today
- Phone: 612-431-2430
Hours of Operations
- Monday: 8:00 AM – 5:00 PM
- Tuesday: 8:00 AM – 5:00 PM
- Wednesday: 8:00 AM – 5:00 PM
- Thursday: 8:00 AM – 5:00 PM
- Friday: 8:00 AM – 5:00 PM
- Saturday: 8:00 AM – 5:00 PM
- Sunday: 8:00 AM – 5:00 PM